Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, or related field required
Key Technical Skills:
– 4+ years of appropriate technical experience
– Strong proficiency with Scala on Spark.
-Strong proficiency with Core Java
– Database experience preferably with DB2, Sybase, or Oracle
– Complete SDLC process and Agile Methodology (Scrum)
– Strong oral and written communication skills
– Excellent interpersonal skills and professional approach
Roles & Responsibilities:
Read and understand requirements for market abuse models
– Write Java/Scala + Spark code that accurately reflects the requirements and design documents.
– Write unit tests that exercise all major logic components of the code.
– Deploy, maintain and performance tune all models.
The candidate should have 4 or more years of experience coding. He/she should be capable of understanding and solving complex problems, have solid communication skills. Financial services experience preferred.
– Previous experience in Trade Surveillance or working with data from the order lifecycle
– Good to have knowledge on Hadoop Technologies
– High quality software architecture and design methodologies and patterns
– Work experience as level-3 support for applications
– Layered Architecture, Component based Architecture
– XML-based technologies – Unix OS, Scripting, Python or Perl
– Experience in development on other application types (Web applications, batch, or streaming)