Experience: 6 – 8 Years
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days
Type: Work From Office
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Do you love design, develop & execute test scenarios & test scripts & provide integration testing, end to end & system testing solutions for all Workday modules like Core HCM, Comp, Recruiting, Absence, Time & Labor, Payroll & train the existing team?
If so, we have the ideal position for you!
We are looking for a Workday Test Engineer to join our team and assist us in providing integration testing, end to end & system testing solutions for all Workday modules like Core HCM, Comp, Recruiting, Absence, Time & Labor, Payroll & train the existing team.
We want to hear from you if you’re up for the challenge of being a Workday Test Engineer! Are you Ready?
Why Wait click on the apply now button immediately. Show the Change!
- Design, develop & execute test scenarios for integration, functional & end testing. Ensure defect-free deliverables including functional & integration testing on the Workday platform
- Collaborate with the QA team. Peer-review deliverables
- Active participation in calls with all stakeholders
- Identify and communicate risks during test planning and execution phases
- Identify automation opportunities & manage automation and/or performance test plans and test cases that focus on ensuring the optimal processing of multiple complex projects/applications changes
- Design & execute automation test scripts for Functional, Regression and/or Smoke Testing
- Report defects and track to project teams; including collaboration on defect resolutions and/or performance deficiencies with developers/partners and identification of retest requirements
- Metrics gathering and status reporting to project stakeholders
- Ensure that all posttest execution wrap-up activities per procedure/requirements Proficient in the use and evaluation of automated test tools
- Follow and improve the formal QA processes, metrics & industry-accepted best practices ensuring the team meets quality goals.
- 6 to 8 years functional testing experience with strong functional knowledge in various HCM domains like, ESS/MSS, Comp, Absence management, Time & Labor, Recruiting, Payroll & Security setup on Workday
- Excellent data analysis skills. Strong experience in data validation (table/file validation) testing. Strong in SQL
- Strong testing experience in Workday integrations, regression, system & end to end testing
- Automation scripting experience on at least one Web-UI automation tools
- Experience on Performance Testing (added advantage)
- Excellent in MS excel and other MS office applications
- Excellent communication & team building skills
- Ability to collaborate across multiple teams, business units within a matrix organization
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity