Experience: 5-10 Years
Type: Work from Office
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress designer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our team. You will be responsible for back-end and front-end development, including implementing WordPress themes and plugins, site integration, and security updates.
To be a successful WordPress developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and robust content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications. Apply now and be the change.
- Meeting with stack holders to discuss website design and functions.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Developing and managing the website back-end, including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests and SEO.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- 3 to 4 years of development experience with WordPress.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills.
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity