Type: Work From Office (Bannergatta Road)
Experience: 2-4 years
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 days
We are looking for a web designer who is an expert in designing websites using WordPress themes to create attractive and functional websites for our team. You will be expected to be design-oriented and a visualizer.
To be a successful WordPress designer, you should have in-depth knowledge of programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and robust content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress designer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Meeting with stakeholders to discuss website design and functions.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests and SEO.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Create beautiful and professional-looking industry-specific templates
- Experience in creating wireframes using Photoshop, Illustrator or any other visual design and wireframing software.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Understanding of Principles of design, Color Schemes and Psychology, Typography, Layouting, Composition etc.
- Experience in Web User Experience.
- Designing and managing the website back-end, including database and server integration.
- Building the website front-end.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Bachelor’s degree. (Ideally art school exposure)
- 2 to 4 years of development experience with WordPress.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress designer.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills.
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Medical Insurance
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity