Experience: 3-6 years
Notice Period- Immediate-10- 20days
Salary: 6-10 LPA
We are looking to hire a talented and experienced Video Grapher / Editor to join our Marketing team. As a lead videographer/editor, you will be responsible for shooting and assembling recorded film and video footage, applying artistic editing techniques, and creating finished, broadcast-worthy projects that accurately reflect the vision of the Marketing Team.
To ensure success as a videographer/ editor, you should have expert knowledge of modern camera/video equipment, and video editing techniques, be able to visualize directorial concepts, and work according to a strict schedule.
- Meeting with the team to determine production vision.
- Review raw material to determine the shot list.
- Scripting, Planning, and shooting the videos using the best possible equipment.
- Manipulating film and video footage using modern editing techniques.
- Maintaining continuity while moving shots according to scene value.
- Trimming footage and putting together the rough project.
- Inserting dialogue, sound effects, music, graphics, and special effects.
- Ensuring the project follows a logical sequence.
- Consulting with the director and production team throughout the project.
- Creating the final cut for broadcasting.
- Bachelor’s degree in film studies, cinematography, or related field.
- Previous work experience as a video editor.
- Hands-on experience with editing software, including Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, and Premier.
- Creative and artistic skills.
- Familiarity with 3D composition and special effects.
- Portfolio of completed film productions.
- Ability to work to a tight schedule.
- Ability to translate ideas into complete projects.
- Work will require you to travel all over India and Abroad.
Why NCG ?
At NCG, We Don’t build organization; we create an everlasting family. Our people express a sense of winning together when times are good and sticking together when times are tough.
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
At NCG, our doors are Open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a tribe where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more! At NCG, you can explore excellent benefits designed to uplift and a solid community to upskill you.