Experience: 4 years
Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, engineering or related fields.
Key Technical Skills:
- Expertise with modern JS libraries/frameworks (preferably React JS & Stencil JS)
- Building advanced responsive layouts.
- Experience and expertise in UI architecture, component/framework design.
- Experience with browser-based debugging
- Excellent problem-solving ability and desire to learn new technologies and platforms.
- Solid experience on REST APIs, JSON, Test Driven Development (TDD) and standards.
- Familiar with HTTP protocol; familiar with performance tuning of Web Server, concurrency handling, and caching mechanisms
- Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Understanding and Experience with basic DevOps tooling, Git workflow and CI/CD systems
- Team player – Keen to work as one and put the customer first.
Roles & Responsibilities: Our UI engineering team is building a novel digital experience (web and mobile) for our businesses. We are looking for engineers who are passionate about code craftsmanship, quality deliverables and agile
development. You will design and build using modern web stack like React JS, Stencil JS, GraphQL and framework agonistic design system. You would also play an important role in contributing towards frontend architecture and building best practices. This is a great chance to apply your technical expertise to create a meaningful impact as well as grow in your career.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Contributing to core library and design system
- Prototype and/or redesign features.
- Participate in technical design and architecture reviews.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes.
- Mentoring new members of the development team
- Experience with testing frameworks like Jest and Cypress
- Understanding of mobile platforms and experience with Ionic framework
- Good understanding of backend systems and micro-services
- GraphQL experience
- Agile Experience.