Experience : 15 Years experience
Location: Mumbai / Bangalore
The UI team builds user interfaces that will run in responsive websites and hybrid mobile applications.
The candidate is expected to code, conduct code reviews, and test software as needed, working as part of a global agile team that comprises web application and web services, developers.
Our UI tech stack includes the Angular framework, TypeScript, SCSS, RxJS, Adobe Analytics, and Cordova.
The candidate should be flexible and a self-motivated team player committed to delivering on time.
Skills and Experience Required
• Mobile responsive/adaptive websites building
• Experience in a Lead Developer role, where you were responsible for code review and code quality
• Web performance analysis and optimization, including lazy loading and caching
• Hybrid mobile application WebView debugging on devices and simulators
• End-to-end and Unit Testing
• Build tooling experience, including webpack, grunt, gulp, & NodeJS
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
• Attention to detail, with the ability to reproduce a visual design exactly using CSS and HTML
• Strong communication skills and problem-solving skills
• Ability to take ownership of workstreams, operate without close supervision, and work across the organization.
• RxJS & Ngrx
• Hybrid mobile development using Cordova
• Knowledge of WCAG 2.1 guidelines
• Strong grasp of user experience
• Experience with agile methodologies