Location: Pune-Currently work from home need to relocate once the office gets open
Experience required: 1+ Yrs
Salary: 4- 7LPA
Notice Period: immediate to 30 days
About the role/Job description:
The databases containing the TWS scheduling objects reside on the computer you define as the master domain manager. You can administer the scheduling objects in either of two ways: 1) centralized, from the master domain manager only, or. 2) decentralized, from more than one TWS computer IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler helps you establish an enterprise workload automation backbone by driving composite workloads according to business policies. It provides leading-edge automation capabilities to control the processing of your enterprise’s entire production workload, including batch and online services
Skills and Requirement: TWS ADMINISTRATOR
- Installation, Upgrade, Uninstallation and configuration TWS 9.3, 94 Master Domain Manager on UNIX platform
- Installation, Upgrade, Uninstallation, Configuration of TWS Agents Ver 9.3, 9.4 and connectivity with TWS MDM
- Keeping the Team up to date with KT Sessions in TWS Administration.
- Provide access to User on Tivoli workload Scheduler to monitor the Jobs
- Creating users, scheduling jobs, specifying run cycles for a job stream or calendar.
- Good experience in TWS Master Backup environment on Database RAC.
- Monitoring the Exchange and integration between TWS and DataStage; Technical documentation and low-level design.
- Well versed with scripting for easy alert monitoring and Password expiry.
- Involved in handling changes through Change requests, problem, and incident requests and tasks.
- Create jobs, Stream, calendar and variables on Unix and GUI console environments.
- Extensive experience in Job scheduling and understanding of multiple kinds of dependencies on multiple jobs and job streams across multiple plan cycles.
- OS and DB Password Update for TWS Master and Backup Servers In Unix environment.
- Well versed with TWS Dynamic Workload Console and WAS console.
- Checking and monitoring TWS services during OS patching activities.
- Troubleshooting and Debugging Issues related to TWS MDM and FTAs in Unix as well as in Hadoop cluster Linux environments.
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
We Don’t build the organization; we create an everlasting family. Our people express a sense of winning together when times are good—and sticking together when times are tough.
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
Well, at NCG, our doors are Open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a Cult where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more!