Intermediate Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Expert Experience 8 Years
Mode: Work from Office
CTC – 12 to 15 LPA (Intermediate)
CTC 20 LPA (Expert)
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days
Are you an expert in Technical Project Management? Can you wrangle a team of developers and ensure they deliver projects on time and within budget? Do you love the thrill of juggling multiple tasks and keeping everyone on track? Then we want you to be our Technical Project Manager!
You’ll be responsible for keeping our projects moving smoothly, troubleshooting roadblocks, and ensuring the team is firing on all cylinders. So apply today, and let’s create some awesome tech together!
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Excellent client-facing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Word)
- Strong understanding of JIRA and Confluence.
- Good knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- PMP Certified (preferred)
- Agile Scrum Certified (CSM) (preferred)
- End-to-end ownership of project management for customer and internal projects.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Assertively raise risks and issues and drive to closure.
- Develop detailed project plans and monitor them closely.
- Provide and validate project cost forecasts, resource efforts and invoices.
- Ensure that all changes are captured and that no project creep exists.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage stakeholder and customer relationships.
- Perception management.
- Perform risk management to mitigate project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain relevant project documentation.
- Handles projects of complex nature using Agile methodologies.
- Strong understanding of program management.
- Able to act as an advisor and drive projects to successful closure.
- Good educational background, preferably in IT, computer science or engineering.
- You must have a proven working experience of 3-5 years in project management roles.
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity