Experience: 3-4 years
Notice Period- Immediate joiners required ( 15 Days)
CTC: 15-20 LPA
WFM/Onsite/Hybrid : Onsite
- Think through hard problems in a consultancy environment and drive solutions to reality
- Work in a dynamic & collaborative environment
- Build MLOps solutions using the latest technologies and tools
- Engage often with customers in all sorts of ways
- Participate in presales and client interactions
- Participate in DevOps implementation/development projects
- MLOps Solutions & tools support (Engineering Level Support)
- Build tools to aid & support delivery of projects for HPE Internal teams
- Ability to work in a 24×7 environment
- Must have a Service and Support mind-set
- Takes responsibility for delivery processes such as end-to-end problem ownership solutions
- 3+ years experience working in IT Industry.
- Technical / functional background in at least two of the following products/tools:
- Proficient in Python/GoLang
- Proficient in Bash or PowerShell scripting
- 1-2 years of experience in infrastructure operations (Servers, Storage, Virtualization)
- Continuous integration & Continuous Delivery (e.g. Jenkins, Travis-CI, Gitlab CI)
- Understanding in creating jobs, configuration of pipelines, configuring runners/slaves/build nodes,Understanding of build & release strategies,
- Excellent knowledge of Git workflows & code versioning in a multiuser/developer projects along with installation, configuration & administration of the CI tools
- Infrastructure provisioning (Ansible, Terraform)
- knowledge of installation & administering Linux/Unix/Windows operation systems, should have
- Knowledge in writing cookbooks/manifests/playbooks to automate day-to-day operational tasks, Demonstrable knowledge of working with & troubleshooting Ansible, Terraform configurations at scale & development best practices.
- Knowledge in installation, administration & troubleshooting of environments for the configuration management tools.
- Containerization (Docker) Experience in working with Docker containers, writing Dockerfile, building images, Docker image versioning & tagging, interacting with Docker engine to manage images & containers. Should have knowledge of installation & administration of container orchestration platforms like Kubernetes/Red Hat OpenShift/Rancher/Tanzu Cloud computing (e.g., AWS, GCP, Microsoft Azure) knowledge is a plus.
- Understanding of Virtualization systems (e.g., VMWare, Xen, Hyper-V, VirtualBox) & working with them for development & testing. Installation & configuration of VMs to install & support various tools as required.
- An eagerness to learn enough about whatever tools or tricks are needed to get the job done.
- Passion for and ability to design and support robust build, deployment, and configuration management systems.
- A strong technical foundation in build, release, and deployment environments
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent preferred.
- Customer facing experience a plus.
- Excellent business communication and presentation skills.
- Minimum grade for application – ENT and above