Location: Mumbai, Noida and Kolkata- Work from office
Experience required: 6-8.5 years
Full-time Graduation /Post Graduation BE Degree from a recognized university
Teamcenter certification prefers.
Salary: 9- 10LPA
Notice Period: immediate to 30 days
About the role/Job description:
Teamcenter is a cloud-based product lifecycle management platform. It allows users to edit product data and processes such as 3D designs, embedded software, documentation and bill of materials. Teamcenter can help your teams create specifications, analysis reports, 2D/3D illustrations, spreadsheets, test results, and technical publications that are aligned with product changes to reduce the time and cost of development while improving document accuracy and effectiveness.
Skills and Requirement:
- Teamcenter, PLM, Manufacturing, MES
- Proficient in the configure, administering and support of Siemens Teamcenter Manufacturing, NX 11. X, Visualization, Aveva -Marine, Aveva – Net
- Practical experience in MPP, Teamcenter workflow, structure manager and dispatchers, PLM XML, Multisite collaboration.
In-Depth Knowledge of Teamcenter, MPP, Structure Manager, BOP
Working knowledge of any of the incident management system
Working knowledge of ITK, Java, SQL or Other Database.
Basic knowledge of NX
1) Installation and Configuration of Teamcenter using BMIDE
2) Teamcenter Visualization knowledge would be an add on
3) Experience in Teamcenter Customization in ITK, SOA, BMIDE, RAC, Workflows
1) Teamcenter Manufacturing MPP experience
2) Knowledge of Body in White
3) BOM routing
4) eBOM, mBOM, Service BOM Management
5) Bill of Process (BOP) Configuration and Management
6) Working knowledge of TC Visualization
7) Generating Process Sheet Reports in TCM
8) Creation of Standard Operating Procedure
9) TC MFG Testing
10) Station Release Management
11) TCF basic level User support
12) Testing, deployment and Post-deployment activities
13) Excellent communication and collaboration skills
14) Ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems
15) Highly motivated and detail-oriented.