Experience: 4-6 Years
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days
We at NetConnect Global are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist who would play a pivotal role in bringing top talent to our organization.
As an Internal Recruiter, the incumbent will collaborate with hiring managers to understand staffing needs, develop job descriptions, utilize various sourcing channels to identify qualified candidates, conduct interviews and assessments, coordinate interview processes, build candidate relationships, track recruitment metrics, and provide support and guidance throughout the hiring process. Your expertise in recruitment strategies and your ability to identify and engage with exceptional candidates will be instrumental in building a talented and high-performing workforce that drives our organization’s success.
If you are passionate about finding the right candidates and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelors degree in human resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Proven experience as an Internal Recruiter or similar role, preferably in a fast-paced environment
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruitment processes and best practices.
- Strong sourcing and networking skills to identify and engage with qualified candidates.
- Excellent interviewing and assessment abilities to evaluate candidates’ skills, experience, and cultural fit
- Knowledge in using applicant tracking systems (ATS) and recruitment software.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with stakeholders and provide an exceptional candidate experience.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to analyze recruitment data and generate meaningful insights.
About Us: NetConnect Global is a leading technology and service partner to Global Captive Centers. We are the go-to partner for digital transformation for all our clients, from giant corporations to the top innovators in every industry. Our goal is to make a good business effect that will enable our employees, clients, and partners to pursue any opportunity. We provide more than 25 years of expertise in forming IT collaborations. We are committed to the cause of harnessing technology, innovation, and enterprise to have a positive impact on the world and the environment.
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity