Salary: 5 LPA – 10 LPA
Experience: 1- 4 Years
Role Status: IC Role
Business Unit: Global Capability Centre
Are you interested in a career in recruiting, staffing, or human resources? Do you like to work with people? We are currently hiring for a technical recruiter, where you will use your technical knowledge to hire candidates for application development, cloud, security, DevOps, and ERP. Use your negotiation skills to help us staff bright and talented people who are looking to make an impact in our fast-paced environment. Grow our company and your career will grow along with it. When you become a valued member of our team, you’ll be rewarded with advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, and benefits.
Good to Have:
- You should definitely have experience in hiring C2H resources.
- You should be result-oriented, should be able to demonstrate in a short time.
- You need to be clear and crisp in communication inward and outward.
- You have hands-on experience in sourcing tools.
- Engage & Work with Client TA Teams or independently to get a clear view of the company’s hiring needs and organizational goals
- Plan and implement company talent acquisition strategy.
- Responsible for Hire to Deploy activities in order to fill open positions.
- Review’s employment applications and background check reports
- Engage & Counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment.
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities.
- Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities.
- Research talent acquisition trends in the staffing industry
Why NetConnect Global?
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
We Don’t build the organization; we create an everlasting family. Our people express a sense of winning together when times are good and sticking together when times are tough.
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
Well, at NCG, our doors are Open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a Cult where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more!