Experience: 6-8 Years
Salary: 8-15 LPA
Mode of Work: Work from Office (From Day 1)
Compensation: Best in the market
- Create and build the talent acquisition strategy for the entire company; multi-level hiring and people management.
- Innovate hiring practices by using new methods or channels. Keep a lookout for talent available in the market and plan accordingly.
- Train and develop the recruitment team to ensure that they have the necessary skills and knowledge to effectively recruit and hire top IT talent.
- Set team goals and regularly monitor progress to ensure that the team is meeting recruitment targets and effectively supporting the organization’s needs.
- Providing feedback and coaching to team members to help them improve their performance and meet their professional development goals.
- Build and maintain client relationships and ensure a high level of satisfaction.
- Serve as point of contact for internal as well as external stakeholders and understand their business needs.
- Develop a deep understanding of client’s businesses and industries, identifying opportunities for growth and providing tailored solutions that meet clients’ needs.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and client needs, and share insights and best practices with clients as appropriate.
- Monitor market trends in hiring practices and ensure our strategy is in line with the market.
- Manage all job descriptions out in the market, ensuring they are high quality and accurate.
- Partner with hiring managers and department leaders to develop a sourcing strategy for maintaining top quality candidate pipelines.
- Ability to manage multiple and overlapping processes and projects to completion, prioritize effectively and meet deadlines.
- Must have fluency in English (written and verbal).
- Proven experience of 6+ years minimum in IT recruitment function.
- In-depth knowledge of talent systems and software (ATS).
- Excellent presentation, analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Fluent in the use of Microsoft Office applications including, but not limited to, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
About NCG: NCG is a professional service and engineering company that delivers cutting-edge solutions for multinational corporations and emerging technology companies. We have assisted businesses and well-known brands in reimagining their industries through digitalization since 1997. With more than 22,000 alumni and more than 1600 full-time permanent employees, NetConnect Global is a Great Place to Work Certified Company.
Benefits At NCG
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Open Door Policy
- Equal Employment Opportunity