Experience: 6+ Months
Type: Work from Office
Salary: 2-5.5 LPA
Do you like being a part of a team that produces the most recent innovation? Do you have expertise in creating and administering solutions? If yes, we need someone to assist us in implementing our technology vision.
Apply Now & Be the Change!
- Knowledge of Storage & SAN fundamentals
- Strong and vast understanding of Fibre Channel and ISCSI technology
- The capability of working on HP Storage Products Online & Nearline
- At least one Operating system knowledge is required.
- Must have general knowledge of SAN Infrastructure, Blade environment, Virtual Connect, ProLiant Servers, SAN concepts, connectivity of Nearline products & solutions in SAN, Ethernet & Direct attached environment, SAN associated products including Secure Path, Business Copy, Persistent Storage Manager, Virtual Replicator.
- General knowledge of networking concepts and iSCSI protocol is required.
- The ideal candidate must have knowledge & understanding of Storage arrays – EVA, MSA, NAS, and XP Storage.
- Provide Remote Storage Hardware & Software support to MC Customers, Field CEs, Escalation Engineers, Reseller/VAR, and L1 Engineers. Diagnose and solve the Incidents/Issues via phone and email.
- Candidate should perform the Problem resolution, Interface with Onsite Engineers, Account Support Managers, Escalation and Elevation management.
- Understand the criticality of the issue and business impact by demonstrating mission critical mindset & work to identify the cause of the issue in the shortest/quickest path.
- Provide immediate technical response and expertise in restoring customer High availability environments.
- Applying systematic problem-solving techniques, high-quality call documentation, and a superior can-do attitude.
- Develop and document detailed action plans to resolve issues despite limited information.
- Be fully aware of the business impact of ongoing issues and thus keep customers/account team updated on all action plans and developments during the resolution process.
- Delivers timely solutions to customer issues and meets the defined SLAs for response and resolution time and other Performance metrics that are met /exceeded.
- Collaboration with other cross-functional groups i.e. L2, L3, Labs, Call Management, and Resource control to ensure timely resolution of issues
- Participate/prepare Post Incident Reviews with ASM/Account Team as required.
- Aptitude towards problem-solving and Troubleshooting skills on Tape Libraries, Library Management Software, SAN connectivity, backup software etc., including log analysis
- 1-4 Years of hands-on experience in Service & Support on Backup/Nearline products, mainly HP enterprise-level libraries, Physical Tape Libraries, Virtual libraries, Disk Disk Backup systems, OS, Backup Software, MSL, ESL, ESL-E, VLS, D2D Gen2, B6200 etc.
- Working through complex problems may involve Switch, SAN or Library components and require a holistic troubleshooting approach.
- 1-2 years of Field support experience preferred.
- Experience with SAN and Switched SCSI environments. Should have exposure to basic Storage concepts like RAID, SAN, and NAS.
- Experience in supporting at least 2 OS in a clustered SAN-centric environment.
- Experience using HPs L&TT Tools for diagnosing, Firmware upgrades, Testing of Tape Libraries, and Library management tools like CV-TL and CV-VLS.
- Experience in supporting tape drive technologies including DLT, SDLT, LTO1 to LTO5
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity