NCG (NetConnect Global) is a digital transformation, professional services, and engineering company that delivers cutting-edge solutions for global organizations and technology startups. Since 1997 we have been helping companies and established brands reimagine their business through digitalization. NCG is a Great Place to Work Certified Company with over 22,000 Alumni and 1600+ full-time permanent employees. We are looking for a superstar IT Project Manager to join our team.
Location:- Bangalore, Mumbai
Mode of Work:- Work from the office
Notice Period:- 15-30 Days
Experience: 3- 4 years of relevant experience in TSM Administration
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Candidate should have a thorough knowledge of TSM and its architecture.
- Candidate should have good communication skills and should understand customer’s requirements clearly.
- Candidate should have experience in handling 24/7 Environments with multiple TSM servers.
- Candidate should have knowledge of Different backup devices, Tape devices.
- Candidate should be aware of the process and documentation followed in the IT industry e.g, ITIL.
- The candidate should be able to generate various reports. Knowledge of Cognos-based reporting or Tivoli Common Reporting Tools.
- The candidate should be able to work independently.
- Candidate should be able to demonstrate the below-mentioned skills for TSM Server/ Client / TDP for Oracle, MSSQL, VM/ Storage Agents:
a) Installation of TSM server/ BA client / TDP for Oracle, VM, MS SQL/ Storage Agents on Windows and AIX [ different OS versions ]
b) Configuration of TSM server with Tape Library [ IBM 3584 ]. Define Library, Define Path. Knowledge of VTL.
c) Define Domains
d) Define Storage Pools.
e) Define Management Classes and Policy Set with Retentions policy as per customer requirement.
f) Define Nodes.
g) Schedule automatic backups and jobs.
h) Should be able to configure Servers used for Storage Agents for LAN Free backup and Configure path at the TSM server.
i) Should be able to restore the backup of One Site to Other Site.
j) Should be able to take full, incremental backups.
k) Should be able to make offsite backup copies.
l) Should have knowledge of opt files and sys files used for configuring the Clients and Agents.
II) Monitoring and Reporting
a) Monitor various backups & Restoration, progress through Admin Console (command line).
b) Should have knowledge of SQL queries to take out information from TSM and provide reports.
c) Monitor Sessions and Processes.
d) Should keep track of regular TSM repository backup on Disk and Tapes along with Volume history and Device Configuration.
a) Should be able to understand various events and activity logs like Information, Warning, and Errors of TSM servers Clients, and Storage Agents.
b) Should be able to fix the issues related to backup and Restorations of the various operating systems [ ie., Windows, AIX ], TDP, and Storage Agents.
c) Raise PMR with IBM for TSM-related issues.
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more! At NCG, you can explore excellent benefits designed to uplift and a solid community to upskill you.
We have more benefits for you. Apart from our excellent work culture, we believe in flexibility and freedom. As a part of NCG, you will enjoy exclusive benefits that keep growing!
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Medical Insurance up to Rs.20 Lakhs *
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity