NCG (NetConnect Global) is a digital transformation, professional services, and engineering company that delivers cutting-edge solutions for global organisations and technology startups. Since 1997 we have been helping companies and established brands reimagine their business through digitalisation. NCG is a Great Place to Work Certified Company with over 22,000 Alumni and 1600+ full-time permanent employees. We are looking for a superstar Storage Administrator to join our team.
Experience: 3-5 years
Notice Period: Immediate joiners required ( 15 days max)
MODE OF WORK: Hybrid, initial 15 days daily reporting to office
Mandatory Skills: Linux/NetApp /Enterprise Storage (NAS/SAN) solutions
- End User support for Storage and related services in a 24*7 production environment.
- Shifts can be rotational/permanent.
- Able to schedule, prioritize, support activities and communicate actions and results as needed.
- Prepare and maintain documentation of issues and resolutions.
- Resolution of issues in creative ways.
- Exercises independent judgment in selecting methods and techniques to obtain solutions.
- Troubleshooting issues related to LDAP, NFS, mount, performance, access, backup etc.
- Perform Data cleanup (copy/move/delete) as and when required.
- Change/modify Disk permissions / Disk ownership/group access.
- Perform Data backup/Archival as and when required.
Skill Set Required:
- Proficient in Linux administration (including permissions, sticky bit, crontabs, sync, automount, NFS services, LDAP, NFSv4ACL etc.) and troubleshooting.
- In-depth knowledge of Enterprise Storage (NAS/SAN) solutions with NFS, CIFS, iSCSI, FCP, and S3 technology.
- Working knowledge of SAN/NAS vendor solutions (NetApp, Pure, EMC/Isilon).
- Experience in Automation using Ansible, and Python will be preferred.
- Knowledge of Directory Services like LDAP.
- Networking fundamentals include switching, routing, firewall, DNS, subnetting etc.
- Good communication skills and exposure to IT service management tools.
- Strong problem-solving acumen and flexibility with respect to adapting and learning quickly.
- Motivation to support customer issues, and work hard to debug and deliver on a tight schedule.
- Academic degree in Engineering.
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more! At NCG, you can explore excellent benefits designed to uplift and a solid community to upskill you.
We have more benefits for you. Apart from our excellent work culture, we believe in flexibility and freedom. As a part of NCG, you will enjoy exclusive benefits that keep growing!
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Medical Insurance up to Rs.20 Lakhs *
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity