Experience: 9 – 12 Years
Mode: Work from Office
Budget Per Month- 20 to 30 LPA
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days
Do you have the creativity to devise out-of-the-box solutions to complex problems? Then you might be the Solution Architect we’re looking for! As a Solution Architect, you’ll get to flex your mental muscles and work on some of our company’s most challenging projects. In addition, you’ll be the glue that holds our technology solutions together, ensuring they meet our client’s needs and our company’s high standards.
But that’s not all! As a Solution Architect, you’ll also travel to some of the most incredible places worldwide. You’ll meet fascinating people, learn about different cultures, and experience new things while working on exciting projects.
So, if you’re ready to take on the challenge of being a Solution Architect and embark on a wild and exciting career journey, we want to hear from you now!
- The ability to lead calls with multiple stakeholders and drive issues/escalations to a conclusion is mandatory.
- Proactively research for solutions in all possible ways.
- Wide breadth of knowledge of Core HPE Products
- Industry Standard Servers (ProLiant & Synergy)
- Storage (Primera, Nimble, 3PAR, StoreOnce, MSA etc.)
- Converged Infrastructure (Simplivity, Apollo, etc.)
- Network infrastructure (Aruba, Flex Fabric, etc.)
- Broad technical knowledge of core infrastructure vendor partners
- VMware(ESXi, vCenter, vSAN)
- VMware availability technologies Site Recovery Manager, vMSC
- MS Windows Server / Hyper-V
- Linux – RHEL, SLES, CentOS, etc. skills are required.
- Deep knowledge of at least one emerging technology, like Containers, AI, ML, etc., is necessary.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of several products in more than one functional area involving usage, configuration, and interaction with other products.
- Affinity with Monitoring tools and processes (Nagios, SolarWinds, OpenView)
- The ability to recognize risks and advise appropriate company resources for mitigation is required.
Technical Skills Required:
- Experience in responding to RFPs and providing Solutions
- Experience Designing HLD and LLD.
- Experience with large implementations.
- Experience with migrating solutions.
- Broad technical knowledge of different technologies within Windows, Unix, Linux, VMware, and Hyper-V
- Must have Hyper-converged infrastructure (Nutanix) knowledge.
- Must have hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge of SDDC, vSAN, and SAN / NAS storage protocols such as ISCSI, NFS & FC.
- Knowledge of at least two Core technology platforms like computing, Storage, and Networking & Security is required.
- Deep knowledge of different phases of projects such as discovery, planning, design, migration execution and decommission
- Technical knowledge and experience in Infrastructure monitoring tools are a must.
- You must have a vast knowledge of remote deployment programs, monitoring processes, and concepts.
- System Administration skills.
- ITIL Certification/Awareness
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to write detailed technical reports/documents evaluating the existing Solutions.
- Demonstrate business judgment, decision-making skills, negotiating skills, time-resource management, complex problem solving, in-depth product knowledge, creativity, teamwork, knowledge of quality processes, political astuteness, sensitivity in dealing with diverse cultures and ability to learn quickly.
- Must deeply understand RPS and Operation Services business in HPE Pointnext.
- Must be a team player and show ability and willingness to motivate and support other engineers.
- You must have strong organizational and time management skills with keen attention to detail.
- Can work opportunities with a tight schedule.
- Approach new technologies and assignments with a positive, opportunistic “can-do” attitude.
- Willingness to take ownership of issues and assignments
Customer Handling Skills:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate high-level technical & account management communication skills and expertise in communicating with customers & internal organizations.
- Manage the solution process with high management attention in a complex environment.
- Take accountability and responsibility for reviewing the deal to meet customer requirements and ensure end-to-end deal ownership.
- Lead high-level cross-organizational customer-orientated projects.
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills, including telephony skills, email etiquette the ability to win the confidence of customers and other stakeholders
- Interact with the sales/pursuit team in the country and work with them to understand the customer requirement, review RFP and Solution requirements etc.
- Deliver best-in-class technology solutions to solve customer business challenges while meeting business objectives.
- Participate in solution preparation to deliver technical value and expertise to HPE’s large customer base and contribute to designing technological solutions for customer environments.
- Work independently or across teams to establish and maintain excellent customer relationships.
- Participate in a chosen technical community or profession to continuously expand your technical knowledge, business acumen, and professional network.
- You must be able to interact with people at all levels and geographies.
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders and can drive the conversation/discussion.
- Work with sales to develop pricing quotes and SoW for in-pursuit deals.
- As Solution Architect with the country Pursuit Team, you must develop end-to-end solutions for managed services delivery to exempted customers.
- Possess technical writing skills to publish required documents.
- Identify and contribute to projects to improve services, customer satisfaction, profitability, and team efficiency.
- Possess a strong customer focus with the ability to manage escalations and balance the needs of the customer & the HPE teams (Sales/ Pursuit/ Delivery)
- The ability to demonstrate technical expertise in Designing, Architecting & Deploying Hybrid Cloud, Containers, and Virtualization Solutions such as VMware, Hyper-V, and Citrix, along with other emerging technologies, is required.
- Develop architectural design documents based on an existing sample or new requirement.
- 15+ years of experience in service, consulting, delivering, and managing services delivery on Industry Standard Servers with Non-MS OS, Storage, Networking, and Security experience
- 5-7 years of experience in Consultancy, Architecting, Design, and Deployment of Desktop Imaging, Desktop Virtualization, VDI Technologies, VMware Horizon View, MS APP-V, Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- Industry Certifications on Virtualization, Cloud and Containers
- Good knowledge of Capacity Planners.
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity