Experience: 5-10 Years
Type: Work from Office
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days
Educational Qualification: A degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
Are you a social media geek? Are you frequently going through your newsfeed, sharing viral information with friends, and liking and commenting on posts? Do you have a talent for producing material that stops people in their tracks and gets them to click the “like” button? We want you if you indicate that you have the answers to all these.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing social media strategies to make our brand stand out in a congested digital landscape as a Social Media Executive. In addition, you will collaborate closely with our marketing team to create exciting content that appeals to our audience and encourages participation.
- Develop and implement social media strategies that align with our brand’s goals and objectives
- Create thumb-stopping content that drives engagement and shares
- Manage social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and any other relevant platforms)
- Monitor social media trends and implement best practices
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop integrated campaigns that amplify our brand’s message
- Measure and analyze the performance of social media campaigns and report on key metrics
- Engage with our followers and respond to comments and messages in a timely and professional manner
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends, technologies, and best practices
- Knowledge of using social media management tools like Hoot Suite or Zoho Social is required.
- The ideal candidate must have a designer mindset and be creative.
- SEO knowledge/Semrush tool & social blade tool knowledge is a bonus.
- Must have content writing skills
- The ability to handle internal and external socials of the organization is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Experience with video editing and graphic design software (e.g., Adobe Premiere Pro, Canva, Photoshop) will be an added advantage.
- A passion for social media and a desire to stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Sense of humour and ability to create fun and engaging content
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity