Role: Singleview Developer
Location: Work from Home
About us: NCG (NetConnect Global) is a digital transformation, professional services and engineering company that delivers cutting edge solutions for global organizations and technology startups. Since 1997 we have been helping companies and established brands reimagine their business through digitalization. NCG is a Great Place to Work Certified™ Company with over 22,000 Alumni and 1600+ full-time permanent employees.
This job is responsible for designing, developing/configuring, unit testing, debugging and troubleshooting relatively complex software or enhancements to software, related to implementation of company software products. Where required by the project, may also be responsible for supporting delivery and installation of software at customer premises.
Qualifications & Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business or equivalent education/experience required.
· 4 years of programming or software development experience.
· Experience with multi-user software applications in a high demand, high availability environment
· Telecommunications industry experience and/or related product knowledge, e.g. billing, mediation, provisioning, settlement.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Ability to optimize algorithms, develop and review code, debug and performance tune code, and document.
· Knowledge of development procedures. data formats, CSG product APIs.
· Thorough knowledge of at least one product implementation language, delivery package creation, and release note documentation.
· Understanding of implementation strategies for optimal use of CSG products.
· Excellent verbal and written communication to effectively convey and clarify complex information.
· Works well within a team environment.
· Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language in a business environment.
· Ability to adhere to CSG software development standards and procedures. · Programming Skills & Technology Requirements:
· Available for international and domestic travel when needed.
· Travel, after/off hours and extended on-site work will be required. Duration and extent of travel may vary per project. May also be required to be on call during non-standard work hours.
· Accountable for professional working behavior to include; building and maintaining constructive working relationships, implementing proactive and concise communication, acting as a resource to colleagues, and engaging in collaborative thinking and problem solving while demonstrating CSG’s core competencies and values.
Works under the general guidance of more senior members of the team with occasional consultation and collaboration,
Coordinates own tasks and those of junior team members to meet project schedules.
SV Practice – Skills and technology
· Knowledge of one or more relevant programming language, typically C, C++, Perl, Java, SQL, XML
· Broad understanding of UNIX operating environment.
· Broad understanding of end-to-end real time integration.
· Customer Management Domain knowledge, e.g., PeopleSoft
· Knowledge of Multi-tiered, relational database architectures with UNIX, Oracle and Windows as the primary operating environments.
· Knowledge of middleware technologies, e.g., Tuxedo
· Awareness of industry standards such as TMForum
· Awareness of Agile Software development methodologies such as SAFE or Kanban
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Medical Insurance worth Rs.20 Lakhs
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity