NCG (NetConnect Global) is a digital transformation, professional services, and engineering company that delivers cutting-edge solutions for global organisations and technology startups. Since 1997 we have been helping companies and established brands reimagine their business through digitalisation. NCG is a Great Place to Work Certified Company with over 22,000 Alumni and 1600+ full-time permanent employees. We are looking for a superstar Singleview Developer to join our team.
Mode of Work:- Work from the office
Notice Period:- 15-30 Days
Experience: 4- 6 Years
- Experience with multi-user software applications in a high-demand, high-availability environment
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business or equivalent education/experience required.
- Telecommunications industry experience and/or related product knowledge, e.g. billing, mediation, provisioning, settlement
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to optimize algorithms, develop and review code, debug and performance tune code, and document.
- Knowledge of development procedures. data formats, CSG product APIs, an
- Thorough knowledge of at least one product implementation language, delivery package creation, and release note documentation.
- Understanding of implementation strategies for optimal use of CSG products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication to effectively convey and clarify complex information.
- Works well within a team environment.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language in a business environment.
- Ability to adhere to CSG software development standards and procedures. • Programming Skills & Technology Requirements
- Knowledge of one or more relevant programming languages, typically C, C++, Perl, Java, SQL, XML
- Broad understanding of the UNIX operating environment.
- Broad understanding of end-to-end real-time integration
- Customer Management Domain knowledge, e.g. PeopleSoft
- Knowledge of Multi-tiered, relational database architectures with UNIX, Oracle and Windows as the primary operating environments.
- Knowledge of middleware technologies, e.g. Tuxedo
- Awareness of industry standards such as TMForum
- Awareness of Agile Software development methodologies such as SAFE or Kanban
- Available for international and domestic travel when needed.
- Travel, after/off hours and extended on-site work will be required. Duration and extent of travel may vary per project. May also be required to be on call during non-standard work hours.
- Accountable for professional working behaviour including; building and maintaining constructive working relationships, implementing proactive and concise communication, acting as a resource to colleagues, and engaging in collaborative thinking and problem-solving while demonstrating CSGs core competencies and values.
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more! At NCG, you can explore excellent benefits designed to uplift and a solid community to upskill you.
We have more benefits for you. Apart from our excellent work culture, we believe in flexibility and freedom. As a part of NCG, you will enjoy exclusive benefits that keep growing!
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Medical Insurance up to Rs.20 Lakhs *
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity