Location: Pune/ Trivandrum
Experience: 4-9 years
Notice Period: Immediate joiners required ( 30 days max)
MODE OF WORK: Hybrid, initial 15 days daily reporting to office
- Owning all technical aspects of project delivery and solution delivery
- Being a key member of the overall implementation project team
- Driving the continuous improvement of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences
- Configure/Code Service Now applications based on business requirements to facilitate the rollout of new functionality, interfaces, modules and other items such as UI and Workflow configuration
- Collaborate effectively with other Service Now administrators/developers to develop solutions and handle general updates and configuration changes/requests
- Hands-on experience in Service Now scripting like Client Scripts, UI Policy, Business Rules, Script Include, Script Action, UI Actions, Workflow and various activities, Catalog Item, UI Script, ACLs
- Ensure the latest release of the Service Now application is implemented in a timely manner with minimal or no disruption to IT operations
- Experience in Integration (SOAP/REST Web Services, Scripted Web Services, Direct Web Services)with 3rd party tools is desired
- Ensure appropriate applications, tools and processes are in place to have a development/test/production environment that is reliable and reproducible
- Ensure application configuration consistency across development, stage, testing, sandbox, and production environments
- Participate in ongoing production support and end-user support.
- Experience in cloning, patch upgrade and release upgrade activities
- Experience in all ITSM modules Incident, Change, Problem, Request
- Experience in handling issues encountered in production. For ex log debugging, notification issues, user administration, integration issues etc.
- Knowledge about update set deployment for Production Releases.
- Service Now OOB tool knowledge including but not limited to Knowledge Management, Transform maps, Inbound email actions, Import sets, etc
- Seek out activities to automate, reducing the repetitive work carried out by the team and other associates to reduce costs and improve service quality.
- Follow and contribute to coding standards, ensuring that all work delivered is supportable by other team members who werent initially involved in the solution to prevent single points of failure and improve role flexibility in the team.
Technical Skills (Mandatory)
- Minimum of 3 years working with Service Now.
- Excellent written and verbal skills. Must be able to communicate well with all areas of the business.
- A fundamental understanding of ITSM, ITIL or CMDB, Service Catalog
- Experience in Web technologies (Web Services, XML, Ajax, HTML, CSS).
- Experience working with CMDB (configuration management database)
- Knows how to translate business problems into software & technical requirements
- Core Service Now ITSM tool Knowledge (Administrator/Development) (Min 3 yrs. core experience in the tool)
- Solid Experience with Linux and fundamental internet services (DNS, mail, Apache/Tomcat)
- Exposure in component integration (SSO, LDAP etc.)
- Experience in Application UI, Workflow Configuration
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more! At NCG, you can explore excellent benefits designed to uplift and a solid community to upskill you.
We have more benefits for you. Apart from our excellent work culture, we believe in flexibility and freedom. As a part of NCG, you will enjoy exclusive benefits that keep growing!
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Medical Insurance up to Rs.20 Lakhs *
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity