Location: Delhi NCR
Experience required: 7+ Yrs
Salary: 10- 20LPA
Notice Period Immediate -30 days
About the role/Job description:
This role supports and may lead initiatives as part of our Service Management Platform service model to improve the customer and colleague experience and delivery of productivity targets
Development on the organization’s ServiceNow platform working with a team accountable for the operational capability and the projected uplift to keep the platform current and to integrate other technologies into the platform.
Skills and Requirement:
- Service now, ITOM, CMDB, ServiceNow Integration & Orchestration, ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
- ServiceNow System Administrator certification is a must.
- ITIL certified
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
- The role is accountable for the development and builds on the ServiceNow platform primarily relating to the HR module. In addition, you will also be working in the following areas:
Incident, Problem & Change Modules
ITOM – Event Management
CMDB – Discovery & Service Mapping
ServiceNow Integration & Orchestration
- ServiceNow Vulnerability Management, Security ModulesEssential capabilities
- Sound knowledge of delivery methodologies and associated tools, with working experience in Agile delivery
- Competent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to apply the fundamentals of Change Management throughout the delivery lifecycle
Effective communication skills with the ability to synthesise data and communicate findings in a meaningful way
- Demonstrated application of Risk Management fundamentals
- ITSM Best Practice Knowledge/Incident, Problem, Change, SRM, SLM and Asset Management Specialist
- ITOM specialist, process strategy & framework, tool implementation experience
- Hands on experience in ServiceNow Development, Configuration and ongoing product and integration support
- Experience in implementing and supporting discovery and service mapping in ServiceNow
- Experience in working in a cloud-enabled environment is desirable, esp with cloud host-based discovery using ITOM, Tag-based mapping.
- Experience in managing and supporting ServiceNow Infrastructure – such as Mid Servers, integration with CyberArk for credential management etc.Qualification Requirements (must and preferred)
- Certified in ServiceNow Fundamentals (ITOM, ITSM, Platform, HR, SecOps)Work closely with developers, product and process owners to meet the organisation’s evolving requirements and to manage hotfixes, patches and feature releases successfully into production.
- Implement and maintain integrations in ServiceNow. The successful applicant will work closely with Service Owners and Product Owners to maximise value and to ensure that organisation’s requirements are met.
- The person in this role will support an ongoing process of improvement and consolidation working closely with various divisions within the organisation to support our goal on business process simplification, service fulfilment, automation and overall platform maintenance and support.
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
We Don’t build the organization; we create an everlasting family. Our people express a sense of winning together when times are good—and sticking together when times are tough.
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
Well, at NCG, our doors are Open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a Cult where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more!