Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days
Mode: Work from Office ( Bannergatta Road )
Experience: Minimum 4-6 Years
We are seeking a skilled Senior talent acquisition specialist to source top-notch candidates for our company. In this role, you will be responsible for determining job requirements, screening candidates, and forecasting hiring needs. You may also be required to promote our company’s brand with recruitment initiatives and events.
To ensure success as a talent acquisition specialist, you should possess extensive experience as a recruiter and the ability to attract the perfect candidate for each role. Accomplished talent acquisition specialists are attuned to the hiring needs of their company and contribute to its success by hiring talented and reliable candidates.
Talent Acquisition Specialist Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of Talent acquisition specialists.
- Liaising with internal departments to determine recruitment needs.
- Determining selection criteria, hiring profiles, and job requirements for vacant positions.
- Sourcing potential candidates through online company career portals, recruitment sites, job boards, and social platforms, as well as print media, posters, and flyers, when required.
- Managing hiring processes via electronic Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Evaluating applications and screening candidates via calls or emails, as well as facilitating pre-interview assessments.
- Compiling interview questions and conducting in-person or video call interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Preparing hiring forecasts as part of the company’s strategic planning.
- Documenting processes and fostering good relationships with potential candidates and past applicants.
- Developing hiring strategies and procedures in line with industry trends, as well as keeping informed of advancements in the field.
Talent Acquisition Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or similar.
- 4-6 experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Certification obtained from the HR Certification Institute would be advantageous.
- Proficiency in Tech Skills like Java, DevOps, and Cloud will be added advantage.
- Ability to liaise with internal departments and develop hiring strategies and profiles.
- Advanced knowledge of effective hiring platforms that attract suitable applicants.
- Exceptional ability to screen candidates compile shortlists, and interview candidates.
- Experience in creating awareness of the company brand and establishing professional relationships with candidates.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Apply here: https://interview.netconnectglobal.com/fjeyfq3b2