Experience: 5-10 Years
Type: Work from Office
Notice Period: Immediate
Educational Qualification: BCA, BE, MCA, ME, BSC, MSC
Do you have a burning enthusiasm for SAP and coding in general? Do you possess the ABAP wizardry necessary to convert any business need into slick, effective code? Do you like figuring out tricky puzzles and making things go smoothly? We have the ideal job for you if you check yes to all of the above!
A Senior SAP ABAP developer is needed to expand our group of IT experts. As the Senior SAP ABAP developer, you’ll be in charge of upgrading our current SAP system by creating and maintaining specialised ABAP programmes, adding fresh features and functionalities, and ensuring seamless system interaction. So if you’re ready to take your SAP ABAP skills to the next level and have some fun while doing it, apply now and join our team of coding wizards!
- Work with clients to understand and translate their business requirements into technical specifications.
- Develop and implement SAP ABAP solutions that meet the business requirements of our clients.
- Provide technical support for existing SAP systems, including troubleshooting and bug fixing.
- Conduct unit and integration testing to ensure the quality of the developed solutions.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure the timely delivery of projects.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior team members
- Extensive experience in SAP ABAP programming (at least seven years)
- Expertise in developing custom reports, interfaces, and enhancements
- Strong knowledge of SAP modules (FI/CO, MM, SD, CS, PP, HR etc.)
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- The ability to work in a team environment and communicate effectively with colleagues and clients is required.
- Experience in SAP S/4HANA / ECC.
- Experience in AMDB / CDS.
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Experience in working on SAP implementation projects
- Experience in FIORI will be added advantage.
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity