Core skill: Java, Web technologies, Agile
Good to have skills: ELK stack
Experience: 4-6 years
- Identify and analyze user and system requirements by collaborating with stakeholders.
- Develop verified and tested features as per the requirements
- Write well-designed, efficient code as per coding standards and best practices.
- Review, test and debug team members’ code.
- Develop high-quality and detailed designs
- Conduct unit testing using automated unit test frameworks
- Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle
- Maintain source code repository as per guidelines
- Schedule product releases after discussing with stakeholders.
- Ensure applications are secure and up-to-date
- Follow agile methodologies
- Lead and mentor junior developers
- Work experience as a Senior Java Developer or similar role
- Experience designing, building, and testing Java EE applications.
- In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like JSF and Spring MVC
- Excellent knowledge of web services
- Good understanding of web technologies such as HTML, CSS, and JS
- Good understanding of unit testing methodologies
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Good delegation and time management skills
- Good knowledge of estimation techniques
- Problem-solving abilities
- Good communication skills
- Graduation in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field