Experience: 5-8 Years
Type: Work from Office
CTC : 15-17 LPA
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days
NCG (NetConnect Global) is a digital transformation, professional services, and engineering company that delivers cutting-edge solutions for global organisations and technology startups. Since 1997 we have been helping companies and established brands reimagine their business through digitalisation. NCG is a Great Place to Work Certified Company with over 22,000 Alumni and 1600+ full-time permanent employees. We are looking for a superstar Senior Full Stack Java Developer to join our team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Effectively contribute in developing Architecture Principles, standards & patterns
- Partner with architecture and external development teams to design technical solutions
- Assist with hiring, onboarding and mentoring of new developers for your team
- Java/ Spring / Spring Boot / JTA/ TDD / RESTful Web Services / Oracle SQL is a requirement.
- Experience with Angular, TypeScript, HTML5 and CSS3 is a requirement.
- Java 8 (JDK 1.8) & JEE 1.8 (JSP/ JSTL/ Servlet/ JDBC)
- Angular, Struts, Spring framework, Sprint Boot, Hibernate, JUnit
- Knowledge of at least one application server (Tomcat, WebLogic)
- Strong knowledge of Java & J2EE Design Patterns, and Mock tests
- Knowledge of tools such as Eclipse (IDE), JENKINS, GIT, GITLAB,JENKINS
- Knowledge of Devops model.
- Experience in REST based services is a requirement.
- Experience in Quartz Scheduler framework and Spring Batch is an advantage.
- Experience in Agile/ Scrum is an advantage.
- DevOps mind set and experience is an advantage.
- Experience and belief in TDD (and related frameworks such as Junit, Mockito,) is an advantage.
- Background in Banking Domain / Investment Banking services is an advantage. •
- The ability to communicate good programming logic is an important requirement.
- An exceptional communication and facilitation skill is an important requirement.
- You are a strong team player with a high degree of flexibility. •
- High energy, dynamic, results focused and a team player.
- Partner with business, UI design and back-end API teams to create world-class customer experiences for the online channel using Agile development methodologies
- Guide development teams to review business requirements, design documents, test plans/test cases
- Lead the development and deployment of new features with your team
- Enforce performance & code quality standards through peer code reviews and automated testing
- Work closely with Solutions Architects and other technical leaders in the organization
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more! At NCG, you can explore excellent benefits designed to uplift and a solid community to upskill you.
We have more benefits for you. Apart from our excellent work culture, we believe in flexibility and freedom. As a part of NCG, you will enjoy exclusive benefits that keep growing!
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity