Experience: 7-10 years
Notice Period- Immediate joiners required ( 30 days max)
MODE OF WORK : Hybrid
Salary: 20-28 LPA
Primary Skills : Water Fall, Agile techniques, Test-Driven Development (TDD), Business Driven Development (BDD), User Stories, Pair programming,, Automated Testing, JIRA,Sprint Agile boards, confluence, GitHub, Microsoft Project, Access, Word, Excel, Visio, SharePoint, Agile Scrum. Kanban, Microsoft PowerPoint, Java/J2EE, Spring Boot, RAML, JSON, Microservice, API Life cycle, Build-Test-Run, REST API, SQL and NoSQL databases, API platform – APIGEE, IBM API Connect
Certifications: CSM, PSMI, ACP-PMI
Responsibilities & Skills required:
- The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 8 years of program and project management experience with an ability to think tactically as well as strategically while coordinating cross functional teams in a matrixed environment.
- Demonstrated capabilities in successfully leading enterprise wide programs and projects.
- Experience Scrum Master with successful delivery experience.
- High degree of business acumen and technical competency; ability to balance and bridge technology and business needs; project and program management
- Management of core functions including business requirements elaboration, systems and process flow analysis, meeting critical milestones and deliverables that are time and scope bound.
- Collaboration across technology organization, providing sound business analysis, process and change leadership within a maturing, Agile PDLC framework.
- Develop and continually revise (in partnership with other teams where necessary) suitable processes and guidelines to ensure appropriate application development standards are available to guide all the participant teams.
- Provide thought leadership and recommendations to management based on best practices and experience working in a global and diverse environment.
- Build program and project status reporting aligned with enterprise project portfolios.
- Provide transparency to Senior Management with respect to Portfolio issues, risks and recommend/implement strategies for effective and efficient operations.
- Conduct project or program audits to ensure standards and scopes are being met and achieved.
- Responsible for maintaining and growing a body of knowledge that is accessible to all team members. Ensure information regarding any program and project related activities or issues are available and easily accessible.
- Communicate effectively and proactively with management ideas and recommendations for optimizing business operations, resources and fixed capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to resolve scheduling and other conflicts in order to meet all deadlines.
- Experience in working with agile lifecycle and/or tracking and process management tools, e.g. JIRA
- Identify and analyze opportunities and make tactical/strategic recommendations
- Deep skills in program management tools, including Microsoft Project, Access, Word, Excel, Visio, and SharePoint.
- Hands on project management approach that includes a proven track record of project/program execution
- Plan and conduct relevant meetings with key stakeholders.
- Self-motivated with exceptional oral and written communication skills, ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Experience in working on Technology projects related to Financial Services domain.
- Knowledge of Wealth Management, Banking technology & related applications
- Familiarity with Agile scrum methodology preferred. Kanban is also a plus.
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
NCG (NetConnect Global) is a digital transformation, professional services, and engineering company that delivers cutting-edge solutions for global organizations and technology startups. Since 1997 we have been helping companies and established brands reimagine their business through digitalization. NCG is a Great Place to Work Certified Company with over 22,000 Alumni and 1600+ full-time permanent employees. We are looking for a superstar Scrum Master to join our team.
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Medical Insurance
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity