Experience: 6 – 8 Years
Notice Period: 30 – 45 Days
Type: Work from Office
Educational Qualification: BTECH Preferred
We are hiring an experienced SAP SD Consultant to join our team of SAP superheroes! As an SAP SD Consultant, you will be responsible for using your powers of customization and configuration to help our clients achieve their business objectives. Your mission will be to use your expertise in sales and distribution processes to create magical solutions that will delight our customers and help them grow their businesses.
Join our team of SAP superheroes and help us make the world a better place, one SAP customization at a time!
- Demonstrate technical expertise in end-to-end sales and supply chain process configuration in SAP (or S/4 HANA) SD, MM and PP modules.
- Deliver innovative solutions using SAP and related technologies to meet requirements arising from programs, evolving regulatory environment and business development/ simplification initiatives according to SAP release and program schedules.
- SAP configuration of SD module / and cross modules integration (LES /MM / FI/ CO) for End to End business processes
- To perform periodic, support-related configuration tasks in SAP number range maintenance, financial calendars, year-end processing etc
- Implements new or maintains existing business solutions in the SAP SD area based on user requirements analysis
- Proposes, programs or configures, documents and tests business solutions in SAP SD application according to the functional and technical requirements
- Understand SAP’s master data integrity, information flow processes, and landscape architecture, especially in a Cloud-based SaaS solution like S/4 HANA, BI/BW reporting, and Analytics.
- The consultant will assist clients in implementing and supporting the SAP SD module.
- Work closely with relevant business functions across all SAP Global sites to maintain a detailed and current knowledge of their organization, processes, priorities, and system needs
- Support ongoing SAP system vitality program.
- SAP Certified preferred
- Deep hands-on functional experience in the implementation and configuration of SAP Sales & Distribution (SD)
- Sales order processes, bill of lading, shipping, distributed requirement planning, variant configuration
- Overall 4 to 6 years of deep hands-on functional experience in the implementation and configuration of SAP Sales & Distribution (SD)
- At least 2 years of implementation experience in the SAP SD module
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more! At NCG, you can explore excellent benefits designed to uplift and a solid community to upskill you.
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity