Experience: 7–12 Years
Notice Period 30 Days
Mode- Work from Office
An SAP PS Consultant must have all required Project System functional and Configuration knowledge in the SAP ECC system. The Consultant should have relevant experience in the following areas:
Roles & Responsibilities
- SAP PS Implementation Experience: End-to-end Implementation experience in different domains – Banking, manufacturing, Civil or any other Industry.
- Good configuration knowledge of PS structures: WBS, Network, Milestones, Cost Planning, Budgeting, Material Requirement Planning, Project quotation, Timesheets, Goods issues, and other project management activities in SAP PS.
- Those with minimum 10 years of required experience will be considered for Senior Consultant
- Must have completed at least two end-to-end implementations.
- Experience on complete PS module cycle from project creation to settlement.
- Integration knowledge with CO, FI and MM, SD and PP.
- Must be proficient in handling Issues/support functions.
- S/4 HANA experiences will have added advantages.
- Conducts user requirements gathering, blueprinting and documentation designs. Follow best practices and SAP functionality in system.
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more! At NCG, you can explore excellent benefits designed to uplift and a solid community to upskill you.
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity