Experience: 5-6 Years
Notice Period 30 Days
Mode- Work from Office
- Prepare develop comprehensive test plans and perform functional, integration and regression testing.
- Serve as project coordinator on enterprise-wide development projects, including development of the project plan, monitoring, and reporting on project progress, and advising managers or project leads and key stakeholders of potential project delays or resources planning issues to complete the project according to schedule.
- Assist in the preparation of time and cost estimates for executing and completing projects.
- Direct and coordinate the work of others to develop, test, install, and modify programs for modules or projects.
- Coordinate and collaborate with functional users and IT staff to find solutions to problems identified in testing, resolve issues during systems upgrades/configuration changes and that proper testing of all systems functionality is documented and completed.
- Prepare workflow charts and diagrams to specify, in detail, business processes supported by enterprise systems in meeting Customer requirements.
- Prepare System Requirements Documents, functional specification, technical specifications, technical reports, simulations, and instructional manuals to document systems development and proposed configurations.
- Coordinate and develop effective reporting tools needed to support the business unit information and Customer requirements.
- Drive the definition and implementation of end-to-end solutions.
- Definition & monitoring of business impact KPIs.
- Business interface role in regards with SAP PP solutions and services
- Understand application lifecycle management (development, maintenance, documentation., Training and Testing skills etc
- Provide global application maintenance service to users on company-wide supported SAP Business Applications
Desired Skill and experience:
- Experience in implementation of PP module in at least 2 projects (FULL CYCLE, from initiation to closure)
- Above average knowledge of integration of PP and APO with other SAP modules
- 7+ years experience in development of IT solutions configuring SAP PP to support Business process requirements.
- Highly motivated, self-directed, and able to effectively lead efforts including delivery of larger complex projects.
- Bachelors degree in engineering, Science, or related field plus 9 years of relevant experience
- Experience in the SAP modules related to materials requirements/capacity planning/Material BOM’s.
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more! At NCG, you can explore excellent benefits designed to uplift and a solid community to upskill you.
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity