Experience: 6- 8Years
Notice Period: 30 – 45 Days
Type: Work from Office
Educational Qualification: BTECH Preferred
We are looking to hire an accomplished SAP MM (Materials Management) Consultant to join our dynamic team at NetConnect Global. The selected candidate will be responsible for configuring and customizing the SAP MM module to satisfy business requirements. Furthermore, to guarantee that the MM module is integrated with other SAP modules to accomplish overall business objectives, the SAP MM Consultant will collaborate closely with other functional teams.
Apply now if you think you’re the right fit for the role.
- The Consultant will assist clients in the implementation and support of the SAP module (MM-PUR)
- The Consultant will assist clients in implementing and supporting the SAP MM module.
- Seeking a Hyper Care ECC IM/WM consultant to be supporting AL for a global implementation support
- The Consultant facilitates gathering requirements, designing, implementing and supporting SAP Sales and Distribution and Materials Management to enhance the client’s business functionality and overall performance while maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Support Business for issues related to SAP Materials management
- Provide training support to end users on the SAP MM module.
- Gaining an understanding of our client’s industry and business requirements
- Support all functional and technical-related issues.
- Analyze and resolve all critical issues.
- Prepare Root Cause Analysis for all issues and Functional Specifications for all developments.
- Advanced presentation and facilitation skills are vital assets.
- ERP knowledge in at least two modules on the process, data structure, and architectural level focus LO, SD or MM
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers to understand the specific Data needs and be able to translate those requirements into a comprehensive DM< solution
- At least 6 years of experience – Hands on SAP MM Configuration
- At least 4 years of experience – Full project lifecycle implementations with the SAP MM model
- At least 4 years of experience – Implementation project experience with SAP MM
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity