Experience required: 2-5 yrs
About the role / Description:
SAP HANA Security is protecting important data from unauthorized access and ensures that the standards and compliance meet as security standards adopted by the company. SAP HANA provides a facility i.e. Multitenant database, in which multiple databases can be created on a single SAP HANA System. It is known as a multitenant database container.
Skills and Requirement:
- Business Objects Performance issue. Business Objects Patching and Upgrade. Apply SAP Notes – Technical Issues. Implement Recommendations from EW/EWA/GL Report. Maintain System Parameters – Static. Perform System Export-Import. Update Application.
- Monitor and Perform Application backup Monitor and Perform Hana DB backup Monitor and Perform SQL DB backup MaxDB, FileServer, Content Server etc backup Operate IBM Tivoli tool for Backup monitoring and execution Operate Tape Checkout on HPE MSL Library
- Business Objects Performance issue. Business Objects Patching and Upgrade.
- Apply SAP Notes – Technical Issues.
- Implement Recommendations from EW/EWA/GL Report.
- Maintain System Parameters – Static.
- Perform System Export-Import.
- Update Application Software Patch.
- Update SAP Kernel.
- Change Time Zone.
- Maintain System Parameters – Dynamic.
- Install Additional Languages. Security Audit Logs.
- Upgrade Application Software Stack.
- Configure RFC Connections (SM59).
- SAP Hyper care post major changes
- Install Additional Application Server. Install SAP system.
- Add-On Installation.
- Enable Fiori Launchpad.
- Implement/Update Tools for SAP Guided Services.
- Store and produce Evidences Manual Transports.
- Store and produce Evidences Manual changes in Production.
- SAP Change Management discussion.
- Upgrade Application Software: Planning and Coordination.
- Central TMS Setup – readiness for CHARM.
- Support CHARM issues. Execute Transports to Move Objects between SAP Systems.
- Maintain SAP Transport Management System.
- Computerized System Global Incidents. Computerized System Deviations. SAP Host Agent. SolMan Diagnostic Agent. Configure the system for SSL.
- Store and produce Evidence of Client Opening. Store and produce Evidence of OSS Connection. Remote/Local Client Copy. Configure SAP Online Help.
- Enable digitally signed SAP Note download. Enable TCI and digitally signed SAP Note download. Apply SAP Note – Application Issues.
- Smart Data Integration Implementation. Smart Data Access Implementation. Solution Manager Setup for managed system.
- Homogeneous System Copy – Refresh.
- HANA plug-in Installation/Upgrade.
- Perform Database Consistency (DBCC).
- Update Database Software. Apply Latest Security Patch to Database.
- Manage HANA Replication for Primary to Secondary System.
- Organize SAP HANA Schema with Table Partitioning or unloading. Upgrade HANA Database Version.
- Migrate Database to New Hardware.
- Install or Update HANA Client. SAP HANA troubleshooting.
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
We Don’t build the organization; we create an everlasting family. Our people express a sense of winning together when times are good—and sticking together when times are tough.
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
Well, at NCG, our doors are Open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a Cult where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more!