Experience: 7–12 Years
Notice Period 30 Days
Mode- Work from Office
Candidate should have 8 to 10 years of SAP FICO experience out of which 3 -4 years of implementation and 2 to 3 years of production support with customer-facing experience in SAP FSCM components Viz. Credit Management, Dispute Management, Collections Management, Treasury and Risk Management.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Should have completed 3 to 4 end-to-end implementations in SAP covering the detailed configuration settings for SAP FI/CO, FSCM modules
- Should have 8+ years of experience and worked on SAP FSCM and FICO Module.
- Having good hands-on exp in TRM of SAP FSCM Financial Supply Chain Management
- Hands-on in Dispute Management for Addresses disputes over receivables and provides monitoring that can help detect payment problems early on.
- Experienced in Collection Management to support proactive receivables management, including account evaluation and processing of receivables.
- Experience in Credit Management to evaluate customers’ creditworthiness using internal and external rating data to facilitate quick credit decisions.
- Having good knowledge in Treasury and Risk Management to provide functions to manage interrelated areas of cash, payments, liquidity, risk and compliance, along with financial reporting integration.
- Knowledge on Design and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements on SAP FSCM Treasury Risk Management, Dispute, Collection and Credit management.
- Experience in EBS Electronic Bank Statements, Banking, and Treasury flows.(Lock BoX Process for US Clients)
- Experience in Bank Account Management, Understanding of Payments Methods and DMEs, and Automatic Payments run.
- Knowledge of different Product Types like Commercial Paper, Long term debt, Intercompany loans, and Money market funds.
- Knowledge of Cash and Liquidity Management
- Certification on SAP S/4 Hana (Credit Management / FICO) is an added advantage.
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more! At NCG, you can explore excellent benefits designed to uplift and a solid community to upskill you.
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity