Experience: 6- 8Years
Notice Period: 30 – 45 Days
Type: Work from Office
Educational Qualification: BTECH Preferred
We are looking for a highly qualified SAP FICO Consultant to expand our team. For the smooth and effective functioning of financial and accounting systems, the SAP FICO Consultant will implement, configure, and maintain SAP FICO modules. In addition, the chosen candidate will collaborate closely with the IT team, stakeholders, and business users to comprehend their needs and offer solutions that align with them.
- Responsible for successfully maintaining SAP, including providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation and instruction on SAP products to the Business community.
- Understand the interactions between systems, applications, and services within the SAP environment and evaluate the impact of changes or additions.
- Create proper documentation to ensure seamless deployments and easy support for the created or changes.
- Maintain a full-date document set in Solution Manager.
- Support testing as required for new user functionality
- Consult with peers on Incidents, changes and projects as required.
- Familiarity with best practice interface technologies within an SAP environment and ability to architect changes or enhancements to interfaces as required
- Expertise in the FICO module
- Core Simple Finance (FICO)
- New G/L mandatory
- Bring deep knowledge of customer business domain/industry within a given vertical or domain.
- Identify key trends and forecasts in the domain/industry.
- Participate/Contribute to conferences with partners, analysts/vendors in domain/technology expertise through active mindshare gain Webinars, White papers, and speaking events.
- Implementing SAP Revenue Accounting with min
- Minimum of 3-4 entire life cycle of project implementation for Senior Consultants
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity