Experience: 7–12 Years
Notice Period 30 Days
Mode- Work from Office
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide configuration and maintenance of SAP CO/FI modules CCA, CO-PA, CO-PC, Material Ledger, GL, AP, AR, AM, CO-OM-CEL, CO-OM-OCA
- Implement global projects including upgrades and harmonization, providing project management for CO-related areas. Analyses and maps users’ business requirements, processes and objectives.
- Streamline existing business processes – Work with users to identify areas of improvement, create functional and technical requirements for changes and provide relevant training. Providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on the SAP CO module (and related modules) to end users.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd levels SAP support including training and authorisation management of CO-related areas.
- Work closely with the Controlling team to roll out global standards for management reporting.
- Work closely with the Product costing team during annual cost settings to provide expertise, training, and troubleshooting.
- Work closely with the Consolidation team to support management reporting through 3rd party system interfacing to Business Warehouse (BW).
- Manage new reporting requests and enhancements with the ability to conceptualize requirements and develop using report painter/writer and query.
Desired Skill and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems/Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of SAP FI/CO and PS skills & knowledge/experiences, with SAP certification and knowledge of SAP report development (ABAP) in SAP ECC 6 environment.
- Those with minimum 10 years of required experience will be considered for Senior Consultant
- S/4 HANA experiences will have added advantages.
- Understanding and application of Accelerated SAP (ASAP) methodology
- Experience in international SAP implementation and rollout projects
- Good working knowledge of accounting and costing. Knowledgeable in finance or controlling processes, legislation and best practices.
- Experience in project and vendor management.
- Experience in full life cycle SAP implementation on SAP CO consultant position in ECC 6.0 and/or S/4 HANA is a MUST.
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more! At NCG, you can explore excellent benefits designed to uplift and a solid community to upskill you.
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity