Experience: 4-6 Years
Type: Work from Office
CTC – 10-14 LPA
We are seeking an experienced SAP Basis HANA DB Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate should have at least four years of experience with BASIS, ideally with both Implementation and Support experience. Experience in both OS (Linux, Windows) and DB exposure (HANA/MS SQL/SYBASE/MAX DB/MY SQL).
The successful candidate should be highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment. Experience with SAP HANA and other database systems is required. Send in your CV’s to us now if you feel this position is for you.
- A proficient understanding of SAP technologies and applications is required.
- Must have a solid technical foundation and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with virtual teams and across diverse cultures to deliver results – Conversant in English, spoken and written, with proven communication, interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of delivering against stretched targets
- Substantial experience in consulting, problem management and detailed analysis
- Substantial experience working with outsourced partners is mandatory.
- Extensive SAP technical subject matter expertise on Basis / Net weaver / HANA.
- Strong HANA experience and BASIS tech skills in Net weaver concepts and products (ERP or S/4 HANA, BW, PI, FIORI, Solution Manager, BODS, BOBJ, SAP Convergent Charging, SAP Convergent Mediation, Cloud Connector)
- Knowledge of Metro Cluster.
- • Experienced with typical support activities, including preventive maintenance
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate an in-depth understanding of several products in more than one functional area involving usage, configuration, and interaction with other products.
- Must possess a balance of well-developed troubleshooting, technical communication and writing skills and extensive product knowledge and skills.
- Candidate should have excellent technical communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Be professional in all modes of interaction with our internal & external customers.
- Be capable of making well-founded decisions in high-pressure situations & exercising diplomacy when operating in politically charged environments.
- Actively listen and confirm problem details showing empathy for urgent situations.
- Utilize practical negotiation skills, which will lead to satisfactory issue resolutions.
- Provide technical expertise for resolving escalated issues.
- Participate in crisis resolution meetings as necessary. Collaborate with functional teams on integrating and supporting the SAP systems and new initiatives.
- Automate administrative and operational systems support functions. Provide training and direction to other functional support teams.
- Participate in providing 24×7 support on a rotational basis to ensure the operations of these critical systems for different customers.
- Professional degree or equivalent experience and 4+ years related IT experience.
- Hands-on experience in Operations and Support SAP S4HANA, BOBJ, BODS, SAP CC, SAP, CM, SLT, HANA DB
- Aptitude towards problem-solving and troubleshooting skills ABAPA and JAVA environments
Must-Have and Preferable:
- Must have one whole cycle E2E SAP Project Implementation Experience and after Go-Live Support experience.
- S4HANA, BOBJ, BODS, GRC, PO, SAP CC, SAP CM, SLT Experience
- HANA DB Experience
- MS SQL/SYBASE/MAX DB/MY SQL DB Experience
- Linux Knowledge
- Knowledge of S4HANA, BOBJ, BODS, GRC, PO, SAP CC, SAP CM, SLT
- Tools Knowledge on Service Now (SNOW)
- ITIL Certified.
- HANA Certified
- The ideal candidate will be trained & certified in SAP application/ HANA DB
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity