Location: Mumbai, Ahmedabad
Experience: 3-8 Years
Type: Work from Office
Notice Period: Immediate
Educational Qualification: BCA, BE, MCA, ME, BSC, MSC
Salary: 7-10 LPA
A talented Junior SAP ABAP developer is needed to join our vibrant team. In this capacity, you will be in charge of creating, implementing, and maintaining SAP applications and reports using the ABAP (Advanced Business Application Programming) language. In addition, to ensure that the development and upkeep of the SAP system align with business goals and expectations, you will collaborate with diverse stakeholders from across the organisation.
- Develop and maintain SAP ABAP programs, interfaces, reports, and forms
- Collaborate with functional consultants to understand business requirements and provide technical solutions
- Perform unit testing and support system testing, ensuring high-quality deliverables
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to SAP ABAP
- Provide technical guidance to the team members as required
- Participate in project meetings and provide regular updates to the project manager
- Stay up-to-date with the latest SAP ABAP technologies and best practices
- 3-4 years of experience in SAP ABAP development
- Strong knowledge of SAP ABAP programming concepts, including Object-Oriented Programming (OOPs), ABAP Dictionary, and Enhancements
- Experience in developing reports, interfaces, conversions, forms and enhancements (RICEFW)
- Experience in debugging and performance tuning of SAP ABAP programs
- Good understanding of SAP functional modules such as FI/CO, MM, SD, PP, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Experience in SAP S/4HANA / ECC.
- Experience in AMDB / CDS.
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Experience in working on SAP implementation projects
- Experience in FIORI will be added advantage.
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more! At NCG, you can explore excellent benefits designed to uplift and a solid community to upskill you.
We have more benefits for you. Apart from our excellent work culture, we believe in flexibility and freedom. As a part of NCG, you will enjoy exclusive benefits that keep growing!
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity