Experience: 5-6 years
Required Mandatory Skills:
- MS SQL server (Tables, views, stored procedures, functions, triggers, cursors, SQL agent)
- SSAS (Multi dimensional & Tabluar)
- Power BI (DAX, data modelling, using OLAP cubes, datasets)
Good to have:
- Advanced Excel
- Power query & automate
- Experience in the Microsoft suite of tools (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, MS SQL Server, Power BI) is a must.
- Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Apply data modelling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real-time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Expert in Building Power BI dashboards and doing Adhoc reporting Experience in DAX and Building Tabular reporting is must Responsibilities
- Hands-on Power BI development experience with high-end visualization and experience on an advanced visualization tool.
- Must be experienced in designing, architecting, development and deployment using Power BI.
- Must be well experienced in the development of Power BI reports, dashboards, building semantic data models for Adhoc reports, Custom visual generation using Microsoft.
- Should be well versed with all BI and DWH concepts and architecture.
- Should have worked on SSIS Package creation, SSIS package deployment, error handling in SSIS package, Package configuration, SSIS Package logging and job creation in SQL Server.
- Professional business intelligence development experience using Power BI, Power BI Embedded.
- Design and Architect compelling Power BI data visualizations.
- Develop concepts of reports, analytics and visualizations development, using DAX, SQL, tuning, data models and semantic models.
- Communicate effectively with both business, technical stakeholders as well as leadership