Experience: 4-9 Years
Educational Qualification: Bachelors
Key Technical Skills:
- 3-5 years of experience in functional + automation testing, Strong experience on RDBMS (preferably DB2) with good PL/SQL concepts & strong SQL skills.
- UNIX shell scripting, Experience in Java/Python programming language.
- Good to have knowledge of AGILE methodology
Roles & Responsibilities:
The position is for an Automation Engineer to work in an Agile development team to automate large-scale distributed applications. The candidate must be a hands-on Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) and should be able to work with a geographically dispersed Dev & QA team in a very dynamic, rapidly evolving, and high pressure, high visibility project setting. The candidate is expected to contribute in a hands-on fashion to the project as well as take ownership of various QA deliverables.
- Own the quality and timeliness of delivery
- Collaborate with developers, businesses, and multiple global stakeholders to drive QA agenda & standards by engaging with them throughout the SDLC.
Candidate must be:
- Passionate around automating end-to-end testing including frontend/backend applications
- Comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment. Ability to use a wide variety of open source and in-house technologies and tools.