Experience: 3-7 years working as a Test Automation Engineer.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, engineering or related fields.
Key Technical Skills:
- Strong analytical, good verbal and written communication skills, self-starter, influencing skills
- Strong structured testing knowledge and thorough understanding of quality assurance testing applications and concepts.
- Must have hands-on experience in automation using Java.
- Working knowledge of tool and technologies like Jenkins, GIT, JIRA
- Solid test design, test case writing, automation and analysis skills.
- Strong grasp of automation tools like Selenium
- Well versed in working on Unix
- Good knowledge of database/SQL queries.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The position is for an Automation Engineer to work in an Agile development team to automate large-scale distributed applications. The candidate must be hands-on Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) and should be able to work with geographically dispersed Dev & QA team in a very dynamic, rapidly evolving and high pressure, high visibility project setting. The candidate is expected to contribute in a hands-on fashion on the project as well as take ownership of various QA deliverables.
- Own the quality and timeliness of delivery
- Collaborate with developers, business and multiple global stakeholders to drive QA agenda & standards by engaging with them throughout the SDLC.
Candidate must be:
- Passionate around automating end-to-end testing including frontend/backend applications
- Comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment. Ability to use a wide variety of open source and in house technologies and tools.
- Exposure to tools like Winium or Appium
- Scripting knowledge of Python/Shell
- API based automation
- Working knowledge of DevOps Principles and Practices (CI, CD, Continuous Testing, etc.)
Well versed with approaches like BDD, Keyword Driven and Data Driven test automation.