Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related field required
Duration: 30-45 Days (NP)
Location: Mumbai (NKP)
Key Technical Skills:
• Must have automation experience with Python scripting and Db2/Sybase
• Should be able to write simple SQL Queries in order to support manual testing
• Must have Datawarehouse experience . Understanding of dimensional modelling
• Must have understanding of ETL workflows/testing autosys jobs and Informatica ETL mappings
• Must have experience with UNIX, API and backend technologies
• Good exposure in building test automation frameworks and new functions. See appendix for details
• Experience in integrating test/Regression test automation solutions
• Strong troubleshooting skills, Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Should be well versed with QA processes/ QA tools /QA metrics.
We are open for DEV profiles as long as candidate is comfortable moving to QA role and is aware of QA processes/tools.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• End to end Responsible for testing & Test automation of data and reporting suite.
• Help maintain the integrity and security of the solution
• Work in liaison with the business and development team in all phases of development from solution definition to deployment.
• Experience with agile development approach • Contributing to scalability of the solutions
• Testing software designs and solutions (including debugging and troubleshooting)
• Promote the firms values and set an example for team members upholding those values