Type: Work from Office
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
We are looking for a Python Developer to join our Centre of Excellence team and help build high-quality applications that millions of users use. The ideal candidate will have a passion for coding and a deep understanding of Python and its related technologies and must have four years of experience. The candidate will be working on enhancements and maintenance of existing internal solutions.
Apply now and be the change!
- Must have the ability to develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
- Creating and integrating user-facing elements into applications.
- Expertise in at least one popular Python web framework like Django or Flask is required.
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: Regression, Random Forest etc. – is desired but not essential
- Knowledge of Azure or GCP DevOps – is desired but optional.
- Participating in agile ceremonies and actively driving towards the team’s goals.
- Designing and developing modern and modular web applications using current coding and testing standards.
- Working collaboratively and closely with a global team of technologists and mentoring.
- Strong ability to lead with ideas and innovation.
- Good communicator (written and verbal) and listener.
- Must be assertive, methodical and detail-oriented
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and concisely, commensurate with the audience.
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity