Experience: 5-12 Years
Hackerrank test will be there
- Build elegant solutions that are valuable to our users, working with your local & remote team with ad-hoc design hurdles to solve interesting problems.
- Integrate across various platforms, architectures, and APIs.
- Participate in every stage of the lifecycle.
- working with users to refine requirements and user stories, designing solutions and writing code, and helping our support team to answer the most interesting user questions.
- Opportunity to work on a wide set of technical problems including integrations, automation, self-service tooling, and user interface development. You will have a say in the type of work you do and the problems you solve.
- Build tests as part of the development cycle, using test frameworks to create a range of tests including unit tests, integration tests, & functional tests.
- Incorporate modern Observability capabilities into the software we build & help to produce dashboards publishing KPIs using Splunk and other best-in-breed tools such as Jaeger.
- Develop and implement tooling & integrations with in-house and SaaS platforms, aligning to performance & availability SLOs.Required Qualifications.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer/Software Engineering, or related discipline is required (other engineering disciplines will be considered as well)
- At least 5 years of experience developing enterprise software.
- At least 2 years of solid hands-on experience with object-oriented Python development.
- Experience writing automated tests as part of the development cycle, building a range of tests including unit, integration, functional, etc.
- Delivery-focused and proven experience adhering to Sprint commitments and/or other deadlines.
- Embrace and apply Agile Software Development methodology as part of the development cycle.
- Work with business and application users to resolve issues and propose solutions- Work as part of the development team to solve problems and develop projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written skills required to interact with a global team and customers.
- Strong interest in continual growth in depth and breadth Desirable Skills and Experience.
- Proficiency in working within a Linux/Unix environment.
- A passion for problem-solving, in particular a methodical approach to dealing with problems across distributed systems.
- Experience with designing and building RESTful service applications and clients.
- Ability to understand customer requirements and willingness for taking ownership of problems.
- Familiarity with build pipelines, continuous integration, and deployment tools and technologies.
- Experience developing against ServiceNow, Jira, and similar platforms offering APIs.- Experience with MongoDB or other NoSQL DBs, the Celery task executor, RabbitMQ, and Elasticsearch.