Location – Mumbai Only
Work Experience: Around 12-15 years
Notice Period – 15-30 Days
Salary: 15-28 LPA
Overall understanding of banking processes, Specific knowledge of at least one banking domain such as Payments, Collections, Trade, Core banking, or even Retail banking. Experience in regulatory reporting projects would be a huge plus.
Effective communication skills, Experience in managing delivery on large technology projects, stakeholder management, people management, vendor management, etc.
This role is with the Priority Sector Lending (PSL) Team of the bank. The bank would be working on a few new retail banking products/areas including partnering with NBFCs to originate borrowing (loan) customers. For the successful implementation of strategy, the bank also needs to evaluate tech application requirements (Loan Origination System – LOS & Loan Management System – LMS) and develop & implement new applications and integrate the new application with existing applications of the bank.
A person in this role is required to have product knowledge (Commercial Vehicle, Tractor Finance, 2wheeler finance, Micro Business Loans, Equipment Finance, SHG Loans, LAP) and document system specifications/application (LOS/LMS) requirement under Business Requirement Document (BRD) and Functional Requirement Document (FRD) with Technology team to address origination, credit assessment & approval, booking of loan, monitoring & reporting. The person will work through the Technology team to find a suitable application solution and get it delivered
- Lead planning and/or implementation of projects. May participate in the design and/or testing phases as necessary
- Coordinate with Internal Tech teams for Planning any ad-hoc changes or forecasted change requirements and drive them to closure
- Create suitable budgets and schedules. Financial management of the project in terms of tracking actuals v/s budget
- Design team structure for Project
- Manage the project by tracking budget and resource allocation
- Ensure that project status, issues and successes are communicated to the project team, stakeholders, sponsors, steering committee
- Motivate project team members to action
- Make decisions and take timely independent action in pursuit of priorities.
- Actively seeks ways to recruit, hire, retain and manage a diverse workforce.
- Set and meet realistic deadlines. Forecast changes and communicate current and projected issues.
- Ensuring adequate project governance and risk management measures are in place
- Timely detection and escalation of issues/showstoppers / pending tasks
- Prepare and publish required MIS reports to seniors indicating project status
- Liaise with required teams to ensure projects are progressed and completed as per plan
- Identify risks and form a contingency plan