Notice Period: Immediate
Experience: 8 – 10 Years
Mode: Work from Office
Top Skills: Power BI, Project Management, Business Intelligence
NCG (NetConnect Global) is a digital transformation, professional services, and engineering company that delivers cutting-edge solutions for global organizations and technology startups. Since 1997 we have been helping companies and established brands reimagine their business through digitalization. NCG is a Great Place to Work Certified Company with over 22,000 Alumni and 1600+ full-time permanent employees.
NetConnect Global is seeking a Project Manager for Power BI to lead and drive multiple Data, Analytics, and Reporting and coordinate deliverables related to the overall Portfolio of Projects at our Bangalore office. This role will be responsible for planning, execution, and delivery of Data, Analytics, and Reporting products and selecting and developing enabling technologies.
As the ideal candidate, you will have solid project management skills, including attention to detail and the ability to distil complex concepts into meaningful tasks and milestones. In addition, your success will hinge upon your ability to be engaging and proficient in leading and motivating your teams to collective success. This includes communicating technology-related stories that bring the essence of business benefits and technology change to life.
Technical Skills (Mandatory)
- 7 years direct and proven work experience in a Project Manager capacity, including all aspects of project development and execution required
- 2 years directly managing IT related projects required
- At least 2 year managing Business Intelligence projects required.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and waterfall methodology is required.
- Ability to execute multiple projects. At least 2 medium size projects at a time.
- Managing teams (onsite and remote)
- Managing and tracking project annual budgets and scheduling expenditures
- Managing forecasting requirements, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions
- Status reporting, including regular team and Steering Committee meetings
- Assessing risk and cross-functional impact and developing mitigation plans
- Tracking, escalating and resolving issues
- Communications and Change Management
- Ability to manage Testing and Training Plans
- Conduct post project evaluation and value realization
- Reviewing business cases, project charters and status reports
- Following-up with stakeholders and other project managers
- Tracking and reporting project realized value
- Participate in the creation or updates to departmental processes and procedures
- Participating in planning sessions and department meetings
- Performing various types of analyses
- Recognizes and observes all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Focuses on achieving departmental and organizational objectives.
- Maintains professional appearance by complying with dress code in an appropriate manner
- Complies with company policies and procedures, which includes punctuality as they relate to work time, lunch, and break periods.
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Medical Insurance up to Rs.20 Lakhs *
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity