Mode of Work: Work from Office
Notice Period: – 30 Days
Salary: 28 to 40 LPA
The NCG professional services team is looking for a passionate IT Project Manager-App Development with 12 plus years of work experience and at least 7 to 9 years in project management focused on working with the development team in Bangalore. If effectiveness and innovation motivate you to move forward. We are looking for candidates who share these values and have a sincere desire and drive to supply today’s markets with the best technological solutions.
- Candidates must have experience leading end-to-end application implementation projects, including upgrades, migrations, cutovers, and migrations from on-premises to the Cloud and hybrid solutions.
- Service delivery, change management, release management, stakeholder management, and people management expertise are necessary.
- Excellent in communication and confidence while articulating points to the team.
- Global experience will be a bonus.
- Must have a strong understanding of Agile, Scrum framework, SDLC, Planning, and hands-on experience with tools like Jira.
- The candidates must be certified in project management and Agile – PMP, Prince 2, CSM, and SaFe.
- Candidate should have end-to-end project management experience of at least 7 to 9 years with a pedigree of working in Good MNCs.
- In Project Management, the candidate must have handled end-to-end 5 phases initiation, execution planning, requirement gathering & deployment/closure. This includes Budget Forecasting, managed vendors, and stakeholder management.
- Must have Handled a team size of at least 15 -20 for a budget-driven project with an IT background of complete SDLC, migration, and transformation.
- Excellent communicator with Global Account/Project exposure.
- Experience in oil and gas industries like Shell, BP, and Aramco is preferred.
Below mentioned Skills & Domains will not fit our requirements.
- Operations Management
- Technical Project Management
- Infrastructure, Data Centre Migration
- Banking, BFSI, Telecom Sector
NCG is a professional service and engineering company that delivers cutting-edge solutions for multinational corporations and emerging technology companies. We have assisted businesses and well-known brands in re-imagining their industries through digitization since 1997. With more than 22,000 alumni and more than 1600 full-time permanent employees, NetConnect Global is a Great Place to Work Certified Company
Benefits At NCG
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Medical Insurance up to Rs.20 Lakhs *
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity