Experience: 8-11 Years
Notice Period: 30 Days
- Relevant Data Analytics experience is required for at least 8+ years.
- 3+ years’ experience in a presales role is highly preferred.
- Hands-on experience leading large-scale global big data/analytics projects.
- Understanding of Apache Hadoop and the Hadoop ecosystem including Hive, Spark, Kafka, Solr
- Familiarity with tools/technologies such as SAS, IBM, Tibco, Databricks, Azure
- Familiarity with SQL-on-Hadoop technologies such as Hive, Impala, Spark SQL, and/or Presto.
- Experience using data visualization, dashboard, and reporting tools like Qlik, Power BI, Tableau, Micro strategy etc.
- Current hands-on implementation experience required, possessing 5 or more years of IT platform implementation experience.
- Experience in consultative technical sales or professional services with a proven track record of success.
- Track record of thought leadership and innovation around Data Analytics.
- Understanding of Data Engineering and ML concepts and their application in various Business domains
- Understanding of data analytics, data profiling, data modelling, data mining, data integration and passion for modern data-driven applications.
- Proven experience in Data Science and Engineering consulting with capabilities to define data solutions.
- Knowledge of data extraction transformation (ETL/ELT) processes
- Good understanding on Service delivery methodologies and frameworks
- Direct Team Management experience
- Prior experience in writing data business cases for customers and creating impactful value books.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- Must be self-directed/self-motivated with a clear sense of ownership and a solution-oriented approach.
- Experience in building and responding to RFPs.
- Own and create Points of view and Value data propositions by working collaboratively with stakeholders like Demand Tech Principals, Domain SMEs, and their technical practitioners.
- Design effective and efficient solutions utilizing Inspira’s and partner OEM offerings geared towards the client’s desired outcome.
- Work closely with the Sales, Presales and Delivery Services teams.
- Build a high impact on senior-level corporate presentations and deliver solution demonstrations that align with the Company’s technology and business needs.
- Identify and drive proactive proposals with customers
- Market Research to ensure on upcoming trends in the space of Data Analytics
- Put together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals.
- Document and communicate the business value delivered to our clients.
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity