NCG (NetConnect Global) is a digital transformation, professional services, and engineering company that delivers cutting-edge solutions for global organizations and technology startups. Since 1997 we have been helping companies and established brands reimagine their business through digitalization. NCG is a Great Place to Work Certified Company with over 22,000 Alumni and 1600+ full-time permanent employees.
We are looking for a skilled Power BI Developer to be a part of our team at the Bangalore office. Your primary role would be to ensure effective Design, Development, Validation, and Support activities, to ensure that our clients are satisfied with the high service levels in the technology domain. In addition, you will gather the requirements and specifications to understand the client requirements in a detailed manner and translate the same into system requirements. You will also play a key role in estimating work requirements to provide the correct information on project estimations to Technology Leads and Project Managers.
Notice Period: Immediate
Experience: 4 8 Years
Mode: Work from Office
Technical Skills (Mandatory)
- 4+ years of experience.
- Power BI Report development.
- Building Analysis Services reporting models.
- Developing visual reports, KPI scorecards, and dashboards using Power BI desktop.
- Connecting data sources, importing data, and transforming data for Business intelligence.
- Analytical thinking for translating data into informative reports and visuals.
- Capable of implementing row-level security on data along with an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI.
- Should have an edge over making DAX queries in Power BI desktop.
- Expert in using advanced-level calculations on the data set.
- Responsible for design methodology and project documentaries.
- Should be able to develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with data warehouse standards.
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Medical Insurance up to Rs.20 Lakhs *
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity