Location: Delhi, Noida, Gurugram
Mode of Work: Hybrid
Experience required: 6-10 years Pega exp with CSBA Certification is a must
Min and Max Salary: 15-30 Lakhs
Notice Period: 15-30 Days
NCG (NetConnect Global) is a digital transformation, professional services, and engineering company that delivers cutting-edge solutions for global organizations and technology startups. Since 1997 we have been helping companies and established brands reimagine their Business through digitalization. NCG is a Great Place to Work Certified Company with over 22,000 Alumni and 1600+ full-time permanent employees.
Top Skills: Business Analysis with PEGA Background, PEGA, CSBA, SOAP, BSS, TMF
- Engage with business stakeholders from various parts of the company (Sales, Sourcing, Marketing, Legal, etc.) to gather business requirements for IT systems, IT integration, and process automation
- Analyze business requirements and work with other analysts and systems architects to define innovative system solutions
- Prepare impact analysis documents, recommendations, and executive briefings
- Identify dependencies on external systems and manage them across other IT departments
- Produce key deliverables throughout the lifecycle of the project, for IT use as well as for business owners, such as solution proposals, user acceptance test plans, dependency matrices
- Works with the project manager/project coordinator or client to define and clarify the requirements for the software to deliver against business objectives.
- Functionally design the software or reports against the client’s requirements. • Produce schedules and ad-hoc information requests to users’ satisfaction.
- Automate report requests wherever possible.
- Tests the application to ensure it meets the required needs.
- Support the implementation and rollout of the finalized product.
- Be able to guide a development team
- Groom the product backlog
- Prioritize business requirements and keep the Business satisfied with the prioritization
- Take ownership of Projects, contribute actively in coordination with business and transversal teams
- Discuss with business stakeholders and take the initial request to a level of maturity from which the development team can pick it up.
- At times, troubleshoot issues faced by end users
- Provide innovative solutions to real-life business problems
- 4-8 years of relevant experience
- knowledge of Pega is mandatory
- Good communication skills are mandatory
- Good standard of general education at college/university level (full time) + experience in Business Analysis / IT
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of the project lifecycle, including requirements gathering, use case development, and test plan development and execution.
- Good facilitation skills.
- Telecom domain knowledge preferred, TMF compliance knowledge preferred.
- Good understanding of the BSS side of the telecom industry
- Understanding of Rest and SOAP-based API(S)
- Understanding TMF Vocabulary and TMF-based API(S) is an added advantage
- Agile exposure is a must
- Basic XML / XSD & SQL knowledge is a must
- Certification in Business Analysis and Scrum will be a definite advantage.
- Play an active role in the entire lifecycle of large-sized IT development projects, from engaging with various business entities to gathering business requirements to solution implementation.
- Define and build business support for technical solutions
- Support all analysis and design activities and closely work with other teams involved in the project, including the development team, testing team and business users
- Prioritize requirements based on relative business importance
- Work with developments teams working in the Agile SDLC
- Take requirement-related decisions as needed by a Product Owner • Groom the Product Backlog as and when needed
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Medical Insurance up to Rs.20 Lakhs *
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
At NCG, our doors are open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a tribe where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more! At NCG, you can explore excellent benefits designed to uplift and a solid community to upskill you.
We have more benefits for you. Apart from our excellent work culture, we believe in flexibility and freedom. As a part of NCG, you will enjoy exclusive benefits that keep growing!